Thursday, September 28, 2006

Go Georgetown U Cycling Team!

So I recently found out about and started riding with the Georgetown University Cycling Team. They are a Division II USA Cycling (USAC) NCAA racing team and part of the Atlantic Coast Cycling Conference. I have been out on a few rides with them now and have met some pretty amazing bikers that I have a hard time keeping up with. We went on some rides out Macarthur Blvd and out River Road that were quite hilly and fun and also a ride down to Haines Point to do some sprints - I learned how to get down there via the Mt Vernon Trail so that I don't have to ride over M Street and Constitution Ave now to get down to Haines Point which is nice. The racing season is in the spring so I still have quite a while to get in competitive biking shape. Visit the Georgetown University Cycling Team homepage at: http://www14.georgetown.edu/explore/organizations/cyclingteam/

No comments: